EXPLORING THE REGION
The Serpentine region around The Grange Serpentine is well-known for majestic scenery, hiking trails, stunning wildflowers, wineries and gourmet produce, historic towns and country markets.
You won't be short of things to do every weekend with a range of activities right on your doorstep...
- The Captain Fawcett Commemorative 4W4 Track
- The Munda Biddi Trail
- Millbrook Winery
- King Road Brewing Co
- Chez Deux Amis Restaurant
- David Buttfield Equestrian Ground
- Serpentine National Park
Conveniently located between Kwinana Freeway and South Western Highway you'll have access to an array of facilities such as shopping centres, coastal destinations, Perth CBD, primary and secondary schools.
- Serpentine Primary School (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- Serpentine Jarrahdale Grammar School (Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12)
- Mundijong Primary School (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- Byford Secondary College (Years 7 -12)
Shopping Centres Close-by
- Baldivis Shopping Centre
- Byford Town Centre
See further amenities nearby here. It's time to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life...