By calling Mason Green home, you'll be a part of a growing community with a close connection to a huge range of established amenities. Perth CBD is a mere 25 minute drive or you can opt for one of the many public transport options close-by.
Your established amenities:
- Shopping - Minutes away is Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre being home to Coles, Woolworths, Big W, Target and over 170 stores, it's your one stop to shop. Cockburn South Central on Armadale Road has you sorted for all your furniture, appliances and DIY requirements, here you will find Bunnings, The Good Guys, Freedom, Spotlight, Amart Furniture and many more retailers.
- Public Transport - Walking distance from Mason Green is a great public transport system with bus and train connections.
- Mason Green is walking distance to C. Y. O'Connor Village Pub in Piara Waters and just a short drive to Canning Vale's Livingston Marketplace, Southern River Shopping Centre and the Spud Shed in Jandakot.
- Health and Medical - Numerous health and medical facilities including those at Cockburn Central, Murdoch’s St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals are all within easy reach.
- Education - Depending on the location of your home-site, you will fall in the catchment for either Piara Waters Primary School or Apsiri Primary School with Harrisdale High School your secondary school option. Nearby private school options are St John Bosco College and Carey Baptist College and for further education, Murdoch University is one train stop away.